Hearts & Hands Clinic offers the following services:
- Primary Medical Care for adults with chronic illnesses
- Priority areas include adults with Diabetes and High Blood Pressure.
- Vision/Optometric Services
- Dental Care is available on a limited basis
- Dental extractions and minor fillings for those who are in pain are our priority.
- Women’s Health / Mammograms
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicants must be uninsured for the services they are requesting
- Applicants must be residents of Bulloch County
- Applicants must be at or below the 200% guideline on the following chart, according to their family size:
How Do I Apply?
In order to apply for care, you need to call our office to be placed on the waitlist. Due to demand, we can only accommodate a select number of patients at any given time. You will be asked to bring the following items to your new patient appointment:
- Proof of Household Income
- If you are currently working or receiving income, bring your last three pay stubs or income statements from ALL persons in your household or your last tax return.
- If you do not have any income, you will need to bring a Work History Report from the Department of Labor, as well as a Medicaid denial letter if you have previously applied for Medicaid and been denied.
- Proof of Address
- You must be a resident of Bulloch County. A P.O. Box cannot be used as proof of residency.
- Picture ID